Friday, August 31, 2012

3.5 Miles

I took some time off after the NYC Color Run 1. Because I was exhausted & sore after covering a total of 6.2 miles in one day, even if I only ran 3.1 of them, my body was still feeling it!  So I took off Sunday & Monday and it was back to the grind on Tuesday.

I started at my 5.3 pace and honestly got lost in a TV show that I was watching (Abby & Brittany - LOVE them!)  So I stayed on this for I think two miles, so I went up to 5.7.  When I got to the 3 mile mark, I wasn't happy with my time at all (totally my fault for not paying attention!  I guess the downfall to watching TV while running) so I decided to go further.  I only added half a mile because it was about 10:00pm when I started and I couldn't be up for much longer.  So I ran 3.5 miles in 38:15.  Not great, but oh well.  Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment