Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Training Day 5 - More of the Same

Yesterday was more or less a repeat of Monday.  5 minute walking session followed by intervals of 1:30 running and 2:00 walking.  Again, R did not go down for a nap early so into the Pack & Play it was!  However, this time he was less than thrilled about it.  Since by the end of the workout he was crying, I didn't add too much extra to the routine, only one 2:00 spurt of running.  There's something about listening to a child cry & running that do not go well together...I might have to re-think how I schedule all of this.  I don't like the idea of running at 9:00 at night, but having a screaming child right next to me isn't doing anything for me either.  It was nice when I was able to get lost inside my own head for a little bit.  So we'll see what the rest of the week brings!

Other than that, nothing major to report.  No aches, no pains, no major breakthroughs, nothing special. Business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment